0 votes

Hi

Is it possible to inject a "just-in-time" text to the "E-Mail notification" Submitted, instead of using the message template or submit our own text otherwise ?
The custom text will be created in the script that submits the approval request (using "$Context.SubmitForApproval").

The goal is to make the request-message more readable for the ordinary user.
The text in "Operation:" field is too technical to read for most of our approvers.

- Thanks

by (2.6k points)

To be more specific - I need to disable Adaxes sending approval mails.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

No, currently not. You can send your own email notification from the script, but in this case a user will receive 2 notifications: your custom notification and the default notification generated by Adaxes.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi Our users are not exactly pleased with Adaxes Web GUI. Is there any in this forum who have developed their own GUI and uses Adaxes as engine ? If so - which development tools did you use - Visual Studio, SAPIEN, Xojo, or something else ? - Thanks

asked Nov 2, 2017 by Boxx.dk (2.6k points)
+1 vote
1 answer

We would like to build the following construct, but we do not know how to make this feasible: We would like to store several approvers at one approval request. These approvers ... there a way to do this? Or would this be possible to build a powershell script?

asked Apr 28, 2022 by robin.christmann (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

How can I send more than just one report by email? I only have the option to schedule reports one by one in separate emails. Is it possible to send Overview reports that contain multiple reports in one?

asked Oct 1, 2021 by manomano (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hey everyone, I hope you guys can help me out here. Our HR management is creating new users regulary and fill in the "Starting Date" date and time. There are different entry's ... Zeile:2 Zeichen:5 + try { + ~the closing "}" is missing or the typdefinition.

asked Sep 4, 2019 by rshergh (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am trying to configure Adaxes to talk to my O365 Tenant. Following the guide here - https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_Active ... ice365.htm - I am getting stuck on the ... the same rights that I have set on the service account) Is anybody able to help?

asked Jun 13, 2019 by lucaswhizz (50 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users