0 votes

In the web interface, is there a way to default the show indirect membership box by default? Currently it has to be selected manually. It would be great if this was an option on the field similar to allow add/remove.

Thanks

by (420 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Currently, that can't be done, but starting from the next major version, Adaxes 2016.1, such a possibility will be available.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hi Forum, Today :) i have 2 questions: 1. is it possible to disable the "Show indirect membership" option in the member of Section of the Webinterface? 2. We regularly ... it better to put this into a different database? Thanks a lot for your help. Cheers

asked May 21, 2015 by esoAdxAdmin (650 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, is there a way through the Adaxes SDK to check all users against a specific group and determine wether or not they are part of it (must include direct and indirect ... Forrest root domain which holds the group, members of the group can be in every domain

asked Jun 30, 2014 by ijacob (960 points)
0 votes
1 answer

To avoid typos at the user creation, I want if it is possible to define der Property "IP Phone" by default as the last 4 digits of the property "Telephone Number" ? Thanks

asked Oct 11, 2022 by boris (470 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We are replacing our Namescape rDirectory product with Adaxes because of the very flexible automation components. I've been able to replicate some of the pages previously ... vast majority of our users, that would function as the default company directory.

asked Aug 5, 2022 by MRBruce (110 points)
0 votes
1 answer

The checkbox is not selected (False) by default.

asked May 30, 2022 by john.harding (70 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users