0 votes

Hello

A user has set the adm-CustomAttributeBoolean15 to True, but Simple Search does not show any hits ?

When search criteria is set to "Is empty", it shows all users, including the user whit the adm-CustomAttributeBoolean15 set to True.

Actually, the same issue goes for all custom attributes I have tried.
Is this a bug ?

- Thanks

by (2.6k points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

No, this is not a bug, the behavior is as designed. The thing is that Adaxes custom attributes are not included in LDAP searches for performance considerations. Thus, all search criteria that include such attributes are ignored.

Okay...

But then it seems pertty silly, that you can add them as search criterias ... :?:

- cheers

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I have a simple custom command that need to update the ProfilePath of Remote Desktop Services only if the current Profilepath starts with a specific value. I use the If ... the result is never true so the value is not updated. Thanks in advance. Ten

asked Dec 3, 2019 by tentaal (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I'm trying to see if there's a way where from the web interface, I can have a simple single display to set an account expiry in the future. I don't ... to restrict other fields from being visible from other options, like Modify User. Is this possible?

asked Feb 24, 2016 by AdamFowlerIT (120 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I need a CSV file output and emailed that contains ExtensionAttribute 4 , Last Name, First Name, for all users in Adaxes(3 domains) WHERE ExtensionAttribute4 is not ... be done via PowerShell that I can then run as a CustomCommand or Scheduled job.

asked Sep 16, 2014 by Infounlim (470 points)
0 votes
0 answers

I have a deprovision task that our desktop support staff uses to terminate a user and want to setup a scheduled task that goes through and looks for users who are past their ... to the current date it is still applied to ALL users in the organization. Why?

asked May 16, 2013 by trscott (80 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a custom date attribute that has stopped working correctly, it is set for indicating a new user's start date in an account creation form. This is then used to generate a ... the date is the wrong way round, the server is set as a UK date/time format.

asked Mar 9, 2023 by mashworth (80 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users