0 votes

we have 2 forests with a bidirectional trust...is it possible for adaxes to admin two separate exchange orgs? granted with a service account in each forest...

by (490 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Yes, Adaxes can be used in an environment with several Exchange organizations. The only thing you need to remember is that Adaxes performs Exchange operations using the credentials of the account that was use to register a domain in Adaxes. Thus, you need to add the account to the appropriate role group in the Exchange Organization that includes the domain. We recommend assigning the account to the Organization Management role group in Exchange. This role group provides administrative access to the entire Exchange organization and can perform almost any task.

If, for some reason, you do not want to provide the account administrative access to your Exchange organization, you need to assign the account to the following role groups in Exchange:

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

So I need an approval process before adaxes executes a custom command to create a user. Basicaly an HR group and a Privacy group have to approve. what i have is set up like this ... the first one has been approved. I want them to go out at the same time.

asked Apr 14, 2023 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hello, Please advise how to extract objects from two locations to create a report I am thinking something like SQL join operation Thank you.

asked Apr 4, 2023 by hhsmith (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have two needs for a telephone property. Must be formatted (xxx) xxx-xxxx Must not start with (999) We already have the regexp for #1 ^([(]{1}[0-9]{3}[)]{1}[ ]{1}[ ... )$ I was wondering if there is away to also add #2 - Must not start with (999)? Thank you

asked Oct 31, 2022 by hgletifer (1.3k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Good afternoon, I am attempting to create a report to flag Users where the email address in AD does not match the email address in our Payroll system. I am able to use ... ) to grab User objects. Any help or input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Keith

asked Aug 12, 2021 by kfrench (20 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, We need a two factor auththentication for the console as itz is use for several users. Do you plan it in a futur realease ? Regards, Michel

asked May 3, 2021 by zemitch (200 points)
3,350 questions
3,051 answers
7,791 comments
545,073 users