0 votes

I would like to append and _*** the username based on department selected. Right now my first set of the business rule is to update the user logon name, but it is not setting it for everything. I would like the UPN to also include the _***.

sAMAccountName=geppernator_OSU
userPrincipalName=geppernator@pharmacy.arizona.edu

Thanks,

Tony

by (480 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (216k points)

Hello Tony,

Currently, your Business Rule updates only the User Logon Name (pre-Windows 2000) property (ldap name sAMAccountName). In addition to that, your Business Rule needs to also update the User Logon Name property (ldap name userPrincipalName). If you are having difficulties with adding this to your Business Rule, you can post here or email us to support[at]adaxes.com a screenshot of your current Business Rule so that we could provide you detailed instructions.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I'm trying to create a business rule that will update a user account expiry date when that user logs in for the first time. I'm new to Adaxes, so I don't have a ... updated by a user's action, such as "Last Logon". Is it possible to make this work?

asked Mar 6 by sjjb2024 (60 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'm looking at this onliner Set-AdmUser -Identity $DN -Replace @{AADPHoto = $photoBytes} -AdaxesService localhost -Server. I get an illegal operation error. Wondering what I ... the photo in AD and Azure at the same time to avoid waiting for synchronization.

asked Jan 30 by mightycabal (1.0k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, is it possible to update a user attribute (extensionAttribute5) with the name of the group (Name), the user was just added to? Example: In Group A gets a new ... A should be written in the attribute extensionAttribute5 of User A. Can you please help me?

asked Jun 27, 2023 by lohnag (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Is there a way to have the Create User trigger to run a command to trigger the update user flag/trigger to be hit? The goal is to have specific Create User tasks to also go through the same tasks as the Update user.

asked Mar 2, 2023 by mobosys (290 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi all I need to modify the template $remoteRoutingAddressTemplate with the default exchange option automatically update email addresses disable. How i make it?

asked Nov 28, 2022 by Simone.Vailati (430 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,080 users