Recent questions and answers

0 votes
1 answer

I was using this and it was working just fine. But now I get this error Method not found: 'Void Azure.Core.TokenRequestContext..ctor(System.String[], System.String, System. ... String, Boolean)'. Stack trace: at <ScriptBlock>, <No file>: line 5

answered 9 hours ago by Support3 (13.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

We decommissioned several child domains in our multi-domain forest. How do we unregister those domains? The normal process throws an error about not being able to talk to the missing domain.

answered 13 hours ago by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

So if we change the flow on the exisitng deprovision script to the above, is there a way to set a retention policy tag to the converted mailbox? Our standard retention is 90 days.

answered 1 day ago by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi. How can we assign O365 licence to Room mailbox (exemple teams room device)? Activate / modify Office 365 property step is not available on that kind of object. Therefore, ... a custom command to set the licence and do other stuff on that kind of object.

answered 1 day ago by Support3 (13.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'm trying to set the adm-ManagedByList attribute on a few hundred groups via powershell, and found that it's only working for groups in our root domain, but fails for all ... is actually located ##'. Am I missing something here or is this a bug? Thanks Felix

answered 1 day ago by Support3 (13.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi there, I've created a Delete User feature in the Web Interface Configurator. I am trying to restrict object selection via a User Criteria. Need to exclude Service ... won't appear when selecting target user for the 'Delete User' feature. Thanks, David

answered 1 day ago by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

We're delegating admin rights to our various IT departments, only giving them access over their stuff under their OUs. They're missing the option to see the group membership ... on user's management history, is there another approach that I'm not aware of?

answered 2 days ago by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I've created a custom command to run a script which will send an email alert if the script encounters an error. I have the command set to run as a scheduled task ... script that sends it: Custom Command Name: Task Name: Time: Error Message: Thank you.

0 votes
1 answer

During installation of the Adaxes in new testing domain hosted in Azure Microsoft Entra Domain Services this error was thrown "Failed to create application partitions on the backend ... this is related to the fact this is not ordinary AD, but Azure hosted.

0 votes
1 answer

Hi folks, We are looking at implementing the "Cancel meetings organized by the user" function on decommision. I'm concerned about what would happen when an office admin ... meetings on other peoples calendars as a delegate. Will they be deleted as well?

answered 3 days ago by Support3 (13.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

When setting up a rule based group, GMSA objects are not visible. Is there a setting or view I need to add to make these availabe to rule based groups, or is it simply not an option?

answered 3 days ago by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

This is what I am trying to achieve: Gather a list of all shared mailboxes Check if there are any members and if not send an email to me. Loop through each one and ... schedule say every X months for all mailboxes or X months from when the item was created.

answered Sep 13 by Support3 (13.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I am looking for a solution to recognize in advance when the storage space of a shared mailbox is full and then a mail is sent Unfortunately, the report under ... -Encoding UTF8 Is there possibly a solution to query this automatically via Adaxes? Thanks!

answered Sep 13 by Support2 (284k points)
+1 vote
1 answer

Hi team, is there any plan to add more icons for actions or even an option to upload own images?

answered Sep 11 by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

For example, if their old password was "Password1", if they try to change it to "Password2" it would block the password reset since it doesn't meet the password requirements.

answered Sep 10 by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have in our standard deprovision script to activate or modify m365 account set to deactivate with both revoke licenses and to block sign in checked. When it runs we get an error 'no exchange organization found'

0 votes
1 answer

Hi Support, We are looking into a way for providing the security group owners in AD to manage the group memberships in Adaxes via self service portal. I did see a ... to manage group membership in Adaxes self service portal. Any help with this is appreciated.

0 votes
1 answer

it's been over a year since the last release. i've up voted many feature requests. when will there be a new major release?

answered Sep 9 by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
1 answer

In order to create an Entra, cloud only account, is the only requirement to connect Adaxes to my Entra domain so that Adaxes can manage it?

answered Sep 6 by Support2 (284k points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hi All, I have setup an action to cancel all meetings in outlook when a user is leaving. We use Exchange online but I'm getting an error 'The operation is supported by Exchange online and Exchange versions starting from 2019' I cant see where you specify.

asked Sep 6 by DarrenFisk (60 points)
To see more, click for the full list of questions.
3,490 questions
3,183 answers
8,116 comments
547,181 users