The easiest way to clear the registration information is to install Adaxes service on the same computer again, register all the AD domains, and uninstall the service. If you cannot do this, read the rest of this article.
Information about available Adaxes services is stored in Active Directory. To publish the information, Adaxes uses Service Connection Points (SCPs). To clear the registration information, you need to delete appropriate Service Connection Point entries in Active Directory:
- Launch the Adaxes Administration Console.
- In the Console Tree, expand the node of your Adaxes service, right-click Active Directory, and then select Find.
- In the dialog that opens, select the LDAP Search tab.
- Type the following LDAP filter: (&(objectCategory=serviceConnectionPoint)(keywords=188.8.131.52.4.1.157184.108.40.206))
- Click Find Now. Adaxes will search for all the SCPs of Adaxes services in all managed Active Directory domains:
- Delete the SCP entries that were published by a removed Adaxes service.