0 votes

Is it possible to schedule quarterly or yearly (eg. twice a year) for reports in version 2018.1 ?

Seems that monthly is as far as it can be streched?

by (500 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
by (272k points)
selected by
Best answer

Hello,

Is it possible to schedule quarterly or yearly (eg. twice a year) for reports in version 2018.1 ?

No, there is no such possibility.

Seems that monthly is as far as it can be streched?

Yes, that is correct.

Thanks for the info!

Could be nice to have that option in future updates to the product - where do I put in a request for that feature?

Hello,

We have already added the feature to the list for future updates. Thank you for the suggestion.

Also, you can currently schedule for a specific number of days (e.g. 120).

Thanks!

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer

Hello, I need to create a notification for a birthday style reminder every year on the month and day of a collaborator's birthday or work anniversary in the company. example ... the month, it will perform an action. Would you be able to perform this action?

asked Sep 5, 2023 by alancardoso (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi, I have a need to run a report on users who haven't logged on in over 90 days. I found your Inactive Users report in the Web Interface, which does exactly what I need, ... tasks on them (disable and move to another OU). Is there a way to do this? Thanks!

asked Feb 24, 2016 by bthompson (50 points)
0 votes
1 answer

For monthly scheduled tasks, I would like to see "day" changed to a drop down list like so: On the [number] [day] of each month at [time] Some examples: On the [15th] [day] of ... ] [day] of [month] Examples: On [April] [1] On the [1st] [Monday] of [April]

asked Apr 1, 2013 by Kikaida (1.1k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I have a scheduled task that generates several reports and saves them in the filesystem. The task runs only once a day. Is it possible to trigger the scheduled task ... solution to save a report in the filesystem after user creation? Thanks for your help

asked Apr 18 by lohnag (160 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hello Support, We have reports for users who should only have the rights to see the members of a group. However, they should not have the right to open the "profile" ... report and see the result of the report and cannot do anything else? Thank you very much

asked Apr 15 by DRiVSSi (280 points)
3,351 questions
3,052 answers
7,791 comments
545,079 users