Last updated: Nov, 15, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service (in particular, In-Browser Demo and Online Support functions)
- To provide analytics
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
|PHPSESSID||Temporary cookie to track user session, used mainly for In-Browser Demo|
|site_pref||Permanent cookie to save user's preferences on our Service, like preferred language, site settings, etc.|
In addition to our own cookies, we also use third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service:
|NID||Google Fonts preferences. Learn more|
|Used by Stripe to process payments. For more details see Stripe.com website|
|_ga, _gat, _gid||Used by Google Analytics to track how the Service is used. Learn more|
|qa_*||Used by the Question2Answer engine that powers our Questions & Answers. More details are available on Question2Answer website|
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/