Yes, that is correct. However, it is not possible to create a Web interface that will always be configured similar to another one. You can create a Web interface based on the settings of an existing Web interface and if changes are made to the base Web interface, you will need to either copy them to the other one or
- Open Adaxes Web Interface Configurator.
- Expand the drop-down menu in the top left corner and click Manage Configurations.
- In the dialog box that opens, click Add.
- In the Name field, specify the Web interface name that will be used in its URL.
- Specify the Web interface display name and the Web interface to copy settings from.
- Click OK.