Yes, it is possible. For this purpose, you need to allow using email address as username in the Web Interface. Pay attention that if you allow that, users will also be able to log on to the Web Interface using their email address.
To allow using email address as username:
- On the computer, where the Web Interface is installed, start the Web Interface Customization tool.
- In the Interface type drop-down list, select the Web Interface that you want to configure.
- Activate the Sign In tab.
- Click Configure Username Options.
- In the Property for Username section, click Add.
- Select Email and click OK two times.
- When finished, click Apply.