Thank you for specifying. The issue occurs because by default NTLM is used for connection between the Administration console and the Adaxes service while NTLM is prohibited for members of the Protected Users group and Kerberos must be used. To remedy the issue, you can try to do the following:
- On the computer where Adaxes Administration Console is installed, navigate to folder C:\Users\All Users\Softerra\Adaxes 3.
- Open the Softerra.Adaxes.Adsi.dll.config file with a text editor.
- Locate the application/channels/channel XML element.
- Set the servicePrincipalName parameter to the username of the Adaxes service account (specified during Adaxes installation) in the email@example.com format. For example:
<channel ref="tcp" priority="2" secure="true" servicePrincipalName="firstname.lastname@example.org">
- Save the file.
- Close the Adaxes Administration console.
- Sign out the currently logged on user and then sign back in.
- Launch the Adaxes Administration console.
IMPORTANT: the approach will work only for the Adaxes services that are installed using the credentials of the account whose username is specified in the servicePrincipalName parameter.