Normally I would use '$Context.LogMessage()' to display something for the user, but this is sensitive so it cant make it to the log.
Hello,
Unfortunately, thre is no such possibility.
Users are asking if they can change their name to suit preferred names as opposed to birth names? Is this possible?
I know there is a way to CC using a script, but I want to know if there is a way to CC recipients on an email with the "Send Email notification" action. We currently have ... goes out to the manager and CC's myself and the other admin. Is this possible to do?
I know I can set the "User must change password at next logon" flag, but noticed when I do that, they can no longer log in to Self-Service.
I'm trying to schedule a report to look in a few specific OUs. Currently "Look in" location only allows for single instance or multiple drop downs. How do I schedule multiple OU locations without creating multiple reports?
Is there any way to add a warning message when someone tries to add a group member that already is member? Checked config but found nothing related. Added a new member that ... the group and there is no warning, and the logs show that the task was completed.