Version 2018 contains many improvements, but I need more freedom in designing the web pages regarding:
- removing unnessacary buttons, dropdown lists, filter boxes, picture placeholders, etc.
- choosing fonts, font size, element spacing, etc.
- whether I want to display data and group members in small annoying fixed-sized boxes or not.
- whether lists should be sorted by default or not.
- whether an Action should be displayed or not (based on group- or role membership).
My mission is to create a solution that satisfies our users and I cannot imagine, that these configuration requests - which I don't consider exorbitant - is much of a challange for the skilled Softerra programmers, but I think IT will have a huge positive impact on our solution.
But what do other Adaxes system administrators think about this ?
As I have no one in my social network that uses Adaxes, I have to ask in this forum.
Chances are, that I'm just too demanding :lol: :oops: