We are still having issues with this one user. Again, he is able to manage the groups, he is just not being presented a list of those groups when he hit My Managed Objects in Adaxes. If he searches for the group, he is able to open the group and add\remove users.
-It is user specific and we can replicate it with his account on multiple computers and different browsers
- He is still able to manage the groups, but is unable to get a list when he clicks the My Managed Objects
- We copied his AD object and created another user with his same groups. Set that new user up to manage a group and that new user was able to find that group in the My Managed Objects
- I have given a number of users and test users in that domain the ability to Manage Groups in the same domain and they are all able to see those group in My Managed Objects
- He is not in any of the Roles in Adaxes outside of those for Self Service, Domain users, and the one created for Managed Objects
- He is not in any groups that are specified in any Roles in Adaxes
- I have reset the security on his AD object
- We had him log into the Admin Console as requested above and he can see the Managed Objects in his AD object
- When we click on his name in the Managed By field of one of those groups, it opens his object without err
I have tried and checked everything I can think of.