I need to execute custom commands on a quarterly and yearly base,
Is it possible to achieve that within Adaxes? Maybe with a scheduled task?
It looks like in the UI you can't set something for that type of timeline. I had a script that schedules a task for a termination at a certain date/time. You could take the approach of scheduling it for a certain date/time and then after it runs it sets the next date. You might have some logic to workout though depending on your needs.
Link to scripting a scheduled task: Create a Scheduled task to run a custom command
Thanks for referring to your post. The issue in my case is, that I do not have the date stored somewhere when the report needs to run.
And I like to avoid filling another two customAttributes per user object.
Hopefully there's a better way to achieve that
You can achieve that by creating a Scheduled Task that will be executed every 365 or 90 days:
looks good but if I understand correctly this will execute the report 365 days after the initial date the task was created but I need to have it send for example on December 31 each year or quarterly, meaning March, June, September, December
Hi, I am trying to find a way to have a visual overview of all enabled tasks and when they are running. Example of another app which support this: Is this maybe planned in future?
When I enable a scheduled task, instead of running at the scheduled time they all run imeadiately. This is not good behavior as changes are written in a way to reflect the ... is being enabled. I am hoping there is a powershell command to stop this behavoir.
I have created 2 different scheduled tasks. One with PowerShell and one that is a if in group set an attribute. Both of these scheduled tasks are just looping. The PowerShell ... ) and then recreated. I have added send an email and I get emails each loop.
I realise that this has been asked a few times but I can't seem to get to resolution having read through previous advice. We have scheduled tasks set up to automatically ... /time region settings on all servers currently using Adaxes. They're all set to UK.
I have a PowerShell Script (being run in a Custom Command) that creates a Scheduled Task that runs another Custom Command but I want the resulting Scheduled ... Exclude = $False $scopeItem.SetInfo() $task.ActivityScopeItems.Add($scopeItem) $task.SetInfo() }