Will a user enrolled into Password Self-Service be required to re-enroll after a name change?

For instance, jane.smith becomes jane.brown.

by (1.2k points)

1 Answer

by (216k points)
Best answer
0 votes

Hello,

No, they won't need to.

by (1.2k points)
0

Thank you for the confirmation. I did further research after the post and found that the person didn't actually enroll before the name change. :)

Related questions

Whether I try to run a script or manually run the commands to enroll users, users remain unenrolled. Example of a basic script: Import-Module ... ` -QuestionsAndAnswers @{$question1=$answer1;$question2=$answer2} -AdaxesService localhost Adaxes version 2021

asked Mar 27, 2023 by gwadmin (80 points)
0 votes
0 answers

Hello, I have a nice branded HTML email I'd like to use for the Self Service Invite and Self Service Password reset Emails. Is it possible to use HTML in the test fields under ... text so I'm guessing I can't but figured I'd ask rather than assume! Thanks!

asked Nov 19, 2015 by drew.tittle (810 points)
0 votes
0 answers

The account is configured with the user's email address as its name and the icon says third party.

asked Aug 19, 2021 by bsteele (90 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We have a single AD domain managed by Adaxes. Users are organized into different OUs, and we need the verification code emails sent by Password Self-Service to use a ... Password Self-Service verification emails depending on the user's OU? Thanks in advance!

asked Sep 7 by lbressan (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

We recently upgraded to 2025.1 and noticed (see screenshot) that there is no confirm password box for self-service password reset now. I cannot find in web config or ... password, and since there is no Confirm Box; they are setting an incorrect new password.

asked Oct 8, 2025 by stevemkoenig (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer