Thanks for the quick response!
I enabled tracing per the link provided and was able to view activity when the command to view exchange properties ran successfully.
However, when I come across an object that receives the error, no log activity is observed.
The issue seems to only occur on groups.....I checked about 30 users and everything went as expected along with good log activity. I couldn't get more than a few groups before hitting the error....I would have to say it affects more than 50 percent of groups at this point.
Additionally, I have Adaxes servers in 3 other locations and they all error on the same groups.
We are running Exchange on-premise in an isolated network....due to the nature of our business, I will not be able to provide logs.
Thanks again for your help.