I want to use a Target Object Selection LDAP Filter like "(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(title=test), this works OK. But is it possible to use a virtual Adaxes property like "(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(adm-CustomAttributeText8=test)". I tried this to no avail but perhaps I'm using it the wrong way?

Thnx Remco

by (780 points)

1 Answer

by (216k points)
Best answer
0 votes

Hello,

Using Adaxes virtual attributes in LDAP queries is not supported. Using virtual attributes in Active Directory searches would tremendously affect performance.

by (780 points)
0

ok thnx, good to know...

Remco

Related questions

I'm trying to setup SelfService group management. We have multiple Forests. Because of the Forests we can't add users from a different forest to the ManagedBy. We can add a local ... end up getting all the groups a user is a memberof or nothing at all. :)

asked Jun 23, 2021 by ComputerHabit (810 points)
0 votes
1 answer

I'm trying to rearchitect my Business Units, and I'd like to see if I can export the rules on the current business units in a simple format so I can reorganize them and create new ones. Or at least get the rules and go from there.

asked Sep 9 by ajmilic (150 points)
0 votes
2 answers

Hi, In our previous Adaxes Web Interface version (2023), we used to pre-fill the username field on the Sign-in page via URL query string, e.g.: https://.../ ... Is there any supported alternative to pre-fill or bypass the username step on Sign-in? Thanks!

asked Jul 9 by lbressan (140 points)
0 votes
1 answer

Hi team, We are running version 2025.1 - 3.17.23904.0 with three servers and one SQL server. Two of the three servers are used for web access behind a load ... issues if we revert to the previous version (internal database/settings and SQL logging database)?

asked Jun 1 by wintec01 (2.7k points)
0 votes
1 answer

I need to create a group that contains all users who are in OUs that have a certain string in the name. For example, if an OU has "Admin" in the name, add all users in the OU to a group. Is this possible?

asked Dec 17, 2024 by akindy (40 points)
0 votes
1 answer