I'm actually on a windows laptop using either Chrome, IE, or Mozilla. I used the Mac as an example, but we are starting to allow users to use non-corporate machines so it will be both Mac or Windows machines using the link.
I have a test account I built and enrolled into our one and only password policy. I performed a "Lookup Policy for a user" search on that test account and it states the account is enrolled in the policy...and show that I enrolled it on 9/6.
If I navigate to the link presented in the windows integration piece for PW resets, I login with that test account and it brings me back to a screen that asks me to enroll. See attached.
I had a co-worker build a new test account, enroll, and try the same and he is having the same problem.