Once you change the password for the default service administrator in Active Directory you need to enter the new password for Softerra Adaxes Service. To do so:
- Launch the Services panel from Control Panel/Administrative Tools.
- Right-click Softerra Adaxes Service and click Properties in the context menu.
- Activate the Log On tab and specify the new password for the default service administrator.
- Confirm the password and click OK.
- Restart Softerra Adaxes Service.
Once the service is running, you can proceed with backup and upgrade to version 2017.