Is there a way to get a report weekly on who created/deleted/modified current Active Directory objects?
Please, take a look at the following built-in reports:
- Recently created objects (located in Reports\All Reports\Miscellaneous by default);
- Recently deleted objects (located in Reports\All Reports\Miscellaneous by default);
- Recently modified computers (located in Reports\All Reports\Computers by default);
- Recently modified users (located in Reports\All Reports\Users by default);
- Recently modified groups (located in Reports\All Reports\Groups by default);
- Recently modified OUs (located in Reports\All Reports\Organizational Units by default).
For information on how to schedule reports, have a look at the following tutorial: https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_ActiveDirectoryManagement_ScheduleReports.htm.
Unfortunately, the reports do not contain information about the operation initiator. If the information is required, you can create and schedule a custom report which will analyze records from the General log of Adaxes. For information on how to create reports, please, have a look at the following tutorial: https://www.adaxes.com/tutorials_ActiveDirectoryManagement_CreateReport.htm. Accessing the General log via PowerShell is described in the following SDK article: http://adaxes.com/sdk/AccessingLogRecords/. Should you have any difficulties creating or scheduling the report, describe the desired workflow in all the possible details and we will help you. Live examples would be much appreciated.
Or is there a way to show who made the last change in the "Other" section of the user account
Unfortunately, there is no such possibility.