Thanks, sounds good.
"Could you be more specific on what exactly you need?"
I have made several request in the forum :-)
Here is a few:
- WebGUI: Dynamic populated dropdown lists. For example fill it with OU's based on some LDAP filter.
- WebGUI: Home Page Actions visibility depended on the current user's membership of a security group and/or Security Role.
- Support for Powershell above 3.0 and later.
- Pseudo-LDAP searches also including customattributes too - I know you hate that request :-)
- WebGUI: Custom texts (including variables) for approvals etc. the current ones are just to technical for non-technical users !
- A more functional log, that can be read and understood by non-technical users (available on the WebGUI).
-- It's okay if it is not generated automatically, but only during powershell programming.
- Debugging of poweshell scripts (Nice to have).
- WebGUI: Save settings for current user. For example which colunms is choosen in each view.
- More customattributes !
- WebGUI Popup messagebox for communicating with the user. $Context.LogMessage is just too ugly and unusable.
-- It may even include option for the user to select some checkboxes and buttons.