Grant permissions to view the action/modification log
To create a security role that will grant the permissions to view log records for operations performed on specific objects and by specific users:
- Launch Adaxes Administration console.
- In the Console Tree, expand the Adaxes service node (the icon represents service nodes).
- Expand Configuration.
- Right-click Security Roles.
- In the context menu, navigate to New and click Security Role.
- On the Permissions step, click Add.
- To grant the permissions to view logging information for specific object types, select Only selected object types and then select the types of objects you need.
- In the General permissions list, select the Read Logging Information permission in the Allow column.
- Click OK.
- Click Next and follow the instructions in the wizard.